Fiberdyne Labs, Inc. offers advanced fiber testing in support of fast transmission speeds (OC-48, OC-192, and OC-768) as well as advanced technologies including CWDM and DWDM. Fiber Characterization consists of a series of tests used to determine the integrity of the fiber plant and quality of it's installation. This is important to ensure the fiber plant will support the transmission equipment and eliminate the fiber plant's contribution to possible Bit Error Rates greatly decreasing the time to market. Fiberdyne Labs, Inc. can identify the best available fibers so they can be reserved for your high bandwidth customers. Fiberdyne crews employ state-of-the-art test equipment and provide expert trace analysis. If you want the very best in the industry, call Fiberdyne Labs, Inc.
Fiber Characterization tests:
- - Optical Return Loss (ORL) readings at 1550 nm
- - Bi-directional loss readings at 1550 nm and 1625 nm
- - Bi-directional OTDR readings at 1550 nm and 1625 nm
- - Polarization Mode Dispersion (PMD) readings at 1550 nm
- - Chromatic Dispersion readings from 1530 nm to 1620 nm in 10 nm increments.
- - Other readings and ranges are available.
Fiberdyne Labs, Inc. unique differentiators:
- - Quick turn around quotes
- - Experienced, qualified field crews (2 techs per team)
- - Dedicated Project Management for a single point of contact
- - On site remediation of out-of-spec conditions (when possible)
- - On the job preliminary results communicated to the customer
- - Fast turn around time on all final reports (less than 2 days typical)
- - Multiple crews for deployment throughout North America
- - Third Party Fiber Characterization testing
- Fiber Characterization Guide