To describe Fiberdynes Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexer (DWDM) LGX modules, which use Athermal Arrayed Waveguide (AWG) technology. The module can also provide a splitter (i.e. tap), for sampling and monitoring link traffic.
- 100-GHz channel spacing
- Wide-Band design - maximizes uniformity in passband
- Athermal design for non-powered distribution nodes.
- Standard Fiber Connectors: SC, ST, FC, LC, MT-RJ
- Connector Polish: UPC or APC (as applicable)
- Pigtail modules also available
- Can be used as Mux or Demux
- Number of ITU Grid channels: 16
- Alternate fiber-optic components (e.g. tap splitters) can be combined for enhanced capabilities